$22,500 to $29,500 Annually
Why Work Here?
“No-Nonsense Company Culture, Advanced Sales Training, Long-term Career Advancement”
Zarifa USA is a Health and Wellness Products Company that specializes in medical massage products. We are currently looking for an Office Associate with experience in event scheduling, negotiation and customer management, to help us streamline our application process, maximize our trade show budgets and keep our admin files and contracts organized.
- Organizational Ninja
- Detail Oriented with Strong Follow-up Skills
- Outgoing and Personable
- Professional Acumen and Demeanor, Especially During Customer Service Calls
- Great Negotiator
- Fantastic Communicator
- Experience with Scheduling and Book Keeping
- Proficient Cross Platform on a Variety of Office Management Software Suites (Office, Jira, Google Docs and Apps, Shopify, Square) - Or capable of learning these platforms quickly
Basic Job Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Office Inventory and Supplies Ordering and Management
- Coordinating our Events Schedule, including contract negotiations, event logistics, and Sales Rep Scheduling.
- Online Business Listing Management - Making Sure Zarifa USA Business info, website, social media and hours are accurate across platforms.
- POS and Sales Process Management
- Customer Service Liaison - Field Customer Service Phone calls, Answer emails and mail inquiries and online social media messages.
- Event Travel Management - hotel booking, flight booking, car rental booking, and budget management for events and shows
- Order Inventory and Management including shipping and payment tracking
- B2B relationship management - Emails, RFP RFQ and Retail contract management
- Contract Management for Events, Social Media Influencers, and Accounts
- Interior Decoration and Design of Web and Media Office Space (furniture colors etc)