Workplaces small to large are offering workplace health programs to their employees. On-site massage chairs are a huge incentive for your employees. Perhaps you want to pamper your customers by giving them a place to refresh and relax.
Massage carries benefits that have been studied and researched. Let’s focus on those that are most important to the workplace.
1. Relax and UnwindHigh-quality massage chairs can relax you and reduce stress by up to 85%. Taking a few minutes to unwind will give your workday a serious boost.
According to health.gov "employees who participated in a health promotion program and improved their health care or lifestyle regained an average of 10.3 hours in additional productivity annually and saved their companies an average of $353 per person per year in productivity costs compared to non-participants.”
2. Drug Free Pain ReliefBack injuries are extremely common in the workplace. Sitting long hours without relief can cause not only back pain but also neck tension.
When employees are in pain, their focus is taken away from their work. If a massage chair could help relieve this and help your employee's overall wellbeing it’s a worthy investment.
3. Productivity ImprovementsAlong the lines of what we touched on earlier, healthier happier employees are more productive. Employees that participate in company wellness programs are more focused.
Additionally, a high-quality massage chair will improve employee morale. The investment in a massage chair is an investment in future productivity and greater performance of your employees.
4. Reduce HypertensionA massage chair provides values by reducing muscle tension that causes higher blood pressure and increased heart rate. Prolonged Hypertension can cause many long-term health problems including diseases of the heart, organ damage, and even stroke.
On the other side, a daily massage helps promote the reduction of stress that triggers the parasympathetic nervous system.
Put simply, the Massage chair promotes overall health in your body. This is done by lowering heart rate and blood pressure that are the cause of many severe health issues long term.
5. Mental and Emotional ClarityEmployees face a variety of mental health issues, some of the most common are stress, depression, and anxiety.
There are many downsides to your business if your employees are having psychological issues. Finding something that can support their overall mental health can help better their work life.
What is the best chair for the workplace?
There are several key features to consider when purchasing a chair for your office space.
Not all massage chairs have the same features. The best-designed chairs include 3D massage rollers, Carbon fiber heating, Bluetooth, and Zero-Gravity Mode. Finding a chair that can scan the body before performing a massage may be a very important feature to consider if you have many different body types in your workplace.
Space and Chair Capacity
You will want to focus on a chair that can fit the need of your employees. For example, if you have employees that weigh more than 300 lbs, consider a chair that will comfortably fit them with the appropriate weight capacity.
Overall chair design, shape, and color will be worth considering. You’ll want to make sure that it fits your office’s ambiance.
A massage chair can improve company culture and the way that employees look at their workplace overall. Having a massage chair is one of the best things that you can do for your employees. Everyone needs a reduction of stress and pain, having this in the workplace is hugely beneficial. Do the whole team a favor and invest in massage chairs for the office.
Email Us / Subject Line : B2B discounts
If you have any questions feed free to reach out to our customer care team. Our dedicated customer support team is 24/7 available for your convenience. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 385-645-0255.