Office Associate - Full Time
- Organizational Ninja
- Detail Oriented with Strong Follow-up Skills
- Outgoing and Personable
- Professional Acumen and Demeanor, Especially During Customer Service Calls
- Great Negotiator
- Fantastic Communicator
- Experience with Scheduling and Book Keeping
- Proficient Cross Platform on a Variety of Office Management Software Suites (Office, Jira, Google Docs and Apps, Shopify, Square) - Or capable of learning these platforms quickly
Basic Job Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Office Inventory and Supplies Ordering and Management
- Coordinating our Events Schedule, including contract negotiations, event logistics and Sales Rep Scheduling.
- Online Business Listing Management - Making Sure Zarifa USA Business info, website, social media and hours are accurate across platforms.
- POS and Sales Process Management
- Customer Service Liaison - Field Customer Service Phone calls, Answer emails and mail inquiries and online social media messages.
- Event Travel Management - hotel booking, flight booking, car rental booking and budget management for events and shows
- Order Inventory and Management including shipping and payment tracking
- B2B relationship management - Emails, RFP RFQ and Retail contract management
- Contract Management for Events, Social Media Influencers and Accounts
- Interior Decoration and Design of Web and Media Office Space (furniture colors etc)
Pay Structure: $29,500 Starting With Benefits
Health Insurance and Dental