If you are having operation issues with your Zarifa device, please contact our customer service department to speak with a Zarifa USA associate. If it is determined that warranty service is necessary, please follow following instructions:
If your product is still actively under warranty and you are facing issues that indicate that the product is defective, please follow the following steps:
1. Ensure your product warranty is registered: WARRANTY REGISTRATION
2. Email us at email@example.com and provide the best contact information for you, as well as what specific issue you are facing and the product you are having issues with. We will do our best to help troubleshoot your product before proceeding.
3. If the product isn't fixed by troubleshooting, you will need to ship the product to our claims team:
Attn: Warranty Claims
465 W Century Dr. Suite 3
Murray, UT 84123
4. Our Claims team will process your warranty claim and determine if the product is easily repairable or requires replacement.
5. Our Claims team will send you a link to pay the standard $29.99 return shipping fee for your product. Once paid, the repaired or replaced product will swiftly be shipped back to you.
It is important to remember that product warranty only covers product defects under recommended use and does not cover normal wear and tear or improper use or care for a product.
Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”) and 5 years for some products. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Zarifa USA will either repair the defective unit or exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts.
**For service outside the warranty terms please contact the service department**
The only way to be sure that you are buying a genuine Zarifa stimulator unit and/or shiatsu unit, is by purchasing from an authorized Zarifa USA retailer. There are many counterfeit dealers trying to sell poor quality fakes posing as genuine Zarifa USA stimulator devices.
Unauthorized dealers have been known to use the Zarifa USA logo and product photography without our consent, making it difficult to distinguish an authentic Zarifa USA product from a fake.
These counterfeit products are not approved by the FDA and may present a health and safety risk to the consumer.
Our warranty does not cover any product obtained from an unauthorized dealer, and purchasing from these companies may put you at risk of credit card fraud and identity theft.
Sales from 3rd party sites are not authorized.
Zarifa USA is a registered trademark.