Material: Aluminum Alloy + PP + ABS
Massage Head Material: PP + EVA
Motor Head Diameter: 48mm
Beat Range: 12mm
Levels: 20 adjustable speeds
Speed Range: 1800-3500 rpm
Decibel: <50 dB
Accessories: Charger, 8 heads, travel case, manual
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Power: 20W-30W
Charging Time: about 3 hours
Working Time: about 4 hours
Power Adapter Input Voltage: 100-240V
Warranty: 12 Months
Product Size: 25.8 x 17.2 x 7cm
Product Net Weight: 1.9 KG
Package Size: 13 x 10 x 5in
Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh rechargeable
Battery Type: Removable high-energy lithium
DC Input: 24v/1A
Output Frequency: 50/60Hz
Rated Output: DC 16.8V/1.3A
• Before first use, please charge the battery for 6 hours, whether connected or unloaded from the equipment.
• To charge, connect the DC end of the 24-volt adapter provided to the charging port of the battery and insert the AC side cable into the wall socket.
• The LED indicator on the battery turns red to indicate that the product is low power and needs to be charged for the product.
• After connecting the power supply, the LED light on the device flashes, indicating that it is charging.
• When all LED lights stop flashing and remain green, the indicator is fully charged.
• Batteries can be charged at any time. However, it is not recommended that the battery be completely depleted to the red LED level.
• The average running time is more than 2 hours, depending on the speed level and pressure during use.
• Align and attach battery into base of unit ensure it is securely locked in place.
• Manipulation of switching on or off the power supply device by moving the power switch at the bottom of the battery to the "start" or "close" position.
• When the power switch is in the_open position, the device can be opened to the first level by pressing the power button once, and the device can be opened to the second level by pressing the power button twice.
• There are nine gears in total. View the display screen of massage gun to know the number of gears.
• With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it out.
• Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
• To remove the battery, lightly press the battery release button with thumb.
• Firmly pull downwards on the battery I handle with the other hand.
• Use a slightly damp towel to clean device and a dry with a soft cloth.
• For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box.
• FOR ADULT USE ONLY!!!
• Do not immerse in water.
• Keep away from liquids or heat sources.
• Keep ventilation ports free from dust and debris.
• Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
• Do not operate continuously for more than one hour.
• Allow device to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
• Unplug the charger from device battery after charging or prior to use.
• Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor before using this product.
• Use only on a dry clean surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
• Use the only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort. Do not use on head or
any hard or bony area of the body.
• Use only the applicators that provide the best desired effect.
• Bruising can occur regardless of the control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
• Keep fingers, hair or any other stop hair or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
• Do not place objects into ventilation holes of the massage gun.
• Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter to enter the ventilation holes of the massage gun.
• Do not drop or misuse massage gun.
• Only recharge with supplied 26VDC massage gun charger.
• Carefully examine device and battery before each use.
• Do not tamper or alter massage gun in any way.
• Never leave the massage gun operating or charging unattended.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MASSAGE GUN OR ANY VIBRATION DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines,
herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylol-ysis, or spondylosis, recent join replacements or LUD'S. metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health, Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.
These contra indications do not means that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we advise you to consult a doctor first.
Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as shown above.
Practical experience has shown that integration of vibration exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialize or physiotherapist.
IF WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. THIS PRODUCT FAILS DUE TO A DEFECT IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT, OR NECESSARY COMPONENTS.
• Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling or transport.
• Units subjected to unauthorized repair.
• Units not used in accordance with instructions.
• Damage exceeding the cost of the product
• Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client's premised.
• Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty service is availble through the operating polices and international distributors.