Who doesn't like a refreshing and relaxing end to a tiring day? Well, not everyone can afford to achieve this with a massage therapist. Therefore, we have to explore other options. The massage chair offers leg and foot massages for maximum relaxation in the comfort of your home.
Massage chairs have grown in popularity and demand in recent years due to their ease in our everyday lives. Finding the best massage chair for you isn't easy, especially with many types available in the market. Finding the best value-for-money chair or a top-notch product worthy of your hard-earned money can be difficult.
We chose the best massage chairs with premium features, techniques, and prices to help you make an informed decision. But first, let's discuss how a massage chair works and the ways it can benefit you.
What is a massage chair?
Massage chair technology gives the impression of a massage to the person sitting in it. Simple vibrating elements and intricate gear alike mimic the techniques of a human massage therapist. Massage chairs bring comfort and relief to folks with some spare cash.
While many massage chairs on the market use a mechanical approach, inventors have devised several additional methods for perfecting the massage chair. Some designers have developed concepts that employ water to relieve tension and stress. Others utilize a series of airbags to compress muscles and increase blood flow. Several massage chair manufacturers combine technology in their products.
How are massage chairs made?
Most massage chairs combine motors, gears, rollers, and vibrating devices. This style of chair has been around for more than a half-century. Over the last few years, they have become even better. The most basic massage chairs deliver a massage by vibrating several surfaces.
Benefits of a leg and foot massage chair
Foot massage and leg massage are not new. Even in ancient times, they were an essential part of life. Foot and leg massages significantly relax your muscles. Pressure points can also relieve pain. Additionally, it is helpful for the diseases like diabetes, arthritis, anxiety, plantar fasciitis, edema, and many others.
If ancient people knew about it, modern technology should have modern solutions. The following are the benefits of contemporary massage chairs:
- When you're worried, your immune system may be suppressed, making you more vulnerable to disease. Massage helps you relax, which boosts your immune system. Massage may not be able to prevent sickness, but it can help your body create conditions that allow it to defend itself better.
- Massage chairs recline far enough for your legs to be somewhat elevated above your head, relieving pressure and stress on your spine and improving blood flow.
- Some massage chairs emit far-red light to reduce muscle aches, pains, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis or fatigue.
- Many massage chairs include airbags that may gently inflate to compress specific body regions. Those who suffer from circulatory problems may benefit from this compression. Compression massage chairs increase blood flow throughout the body.
- Our massage chairs have two roller balls on either side of the spine, and all four can move independently. This enables more forceful, deeper manipulations of the spinal muscles.
- When you exercise vigorously, your muscles produce lactic acid. Muscle weariness and discomfort are common side effects of this type of workout session. It gradually eliminates lactic acid from your muscles. As sports trainers and athletes will attest, using an advanced massage chair daily will assist your body in clearing lactic acid and recovering from exercises more thoroughly and quickly.
- Massagers for the feet and legs target specific muscles in the legs and feet to release stress and enhance blood flow in certain areas. Athletes and anyone who spend a lot of time on their feet would benefit from this type of massage functionality in the massage chair.
If you do not just want to target the leg and foot muscles, you must opt for the massage chair that targets different body parts.
We've put together a list of some of the best massage chairs from Zarifa USA. Check them out.
Best leg massage chair in 2022
Massage therapy is said to offer a variety of health advantages. If you want to harness its benefits, you can get it from the comfort of your home through a massage chair. A good massage chair delivers the same comfort and benefits as massage therapy by saving you money and visits to the spa.
Z-Smart Massage Chair Plus
The Z-Smart Massage Chair Plus is a high-end massage chair with all of the luxuries you could expect in a massage chair. Hand massage, adjustable pivots, ergonomic foot massage, sophisticated intelli-sense massage rollers, memory modes, adjustable back massage, o2 ionizers, Zero-G stretch inversion, space-saving designs, S+L track, and more are all featured.
- Swedish massage: The Swedish Massage mode beats your massage therapist in terms of quality and coverage.
- Massage routines: Using the memory buttons, you may save any combination of speed, intensity, routine, and mode. Three distinct memory functions meet most massage routine requirements.
- Foot massage: Each calf and foot airbag in the Cloud massage chair's base is uniquely designed to mold your body.
- LED accent lighting
- Hand massage technology
- Multiple positions
- Neck position in a massage chair
- Companion app
- Remote control of massage chair
- 5 speed levels
- O2 ionizer
- Airbags mimic real hands
Z-Smart Massage Chair
The Zarifa Z-Smart Chair Massager is a must-have for anyone looking to unwind. You'll enjoy the much-needed, full-body massage you deserve without having to leave the comfort of your own home, thanks to a total body massage, twisted seat features, adjustable leg extensions, and zero gravity.
- Massage range expansion: Hands travel up and down the neck, shoulders, back, and waist in an intelligent mechanical massage. They alter in breadth to accommodate your spine automatically.
- Adjustable motor pivots
- Whole body experience
- Swedish massage
- Advanced foot rollers
- Back width adjustment
- Extended massage range
Z-Dream Massage Chair
The Z-Dream Massage Chair is excellent for anyone wishing to relax after a long and stressful day. Easy arm controls, full massage airbag targeting, heat for comfort, and zero-g stretch inversion, are just a few features of this Zarifa Z-Smart Chair.
- Automatic body recognition: The built-in sensors of the Z-Dream Massage Chair identify your body automatically. Massage heads align to provide a custom-fitting and body-shaping massage. Each massage is customized to you and your body.
- Heating system using infrared rays: Z-Dream Massage Chairs use infrared heat-incorporated carbon fiber material. Your Z-Dream Massage Chair gives warmth, coziness, and comfort; with three temperature settings. The infrared heat helps your muscles relax, allowing you to get a deeper, more effective massage in the areas that need it the most.
- Upper arm airbag aassage
- Adjustable pillow pad
- Calf and leg action
- Variable point foot massage
- Hand massage sleeves
- Targets the waist and hips
Comfortable ergonomics, several massage targeting methods, S+L track massage rollers, and an adjustable ottoman; what else do you need in a good massage chair? Moreover, it also offers easy-to-install arm massage pockets that provide more space in the chair.
- The concept of an open toe: Those with wider feet can finally enjoy a massage chair without jamming their feet into a little foothold thanks to a non-covered foot massage. When the foot massaging component of the massager is activated, it covers the entire foot and massages it from all directions.
- Upper arm airbag massage
- Adjustable pillow pad
- Remote pouch
- Calf and leg action
- Variable point massage
- Swing function
The bottom line
Ultimately, the goal is to gain as many health benefits from the massage chair as possible. Back, neck, foot, or leg, every part of your body can relax if you have a massage chair at home. It gives you the control to manage heat, use different functionalities, and have a session that meets your body's demands. You won't need constant visits to the therapist or spa at all. These Zarifa massage chairs can be fantastic if your body needs relaxation.
All Zarifa USA products are HSA and FSA-eligible. This means you can contribute your health savings funds towards purchasing any of our products!